Beef Burrito Recipe: This Beef burrito will take you places, we mean that literally, food-gasm places. Learn how to make the best burritos at home!
This recipe makes the best, cheesy beef burrito. This burrito is loaded with flavored ground beef, rice, corn, beans, lettuce, and cheese. If you thought that burritos are only eaten outside, then you were wrong, now you can also make burrito at home, and it will be even tastier.
Beef Burrito Recipe
This Beef burrito will take you places, we mean that literally, food-gasm places. Learn how to make the best burritos at home!
- 2 tablespoons Oil
- 1 Onion, chopped
- 2 Garlic cloves, minced
- 1 lb. (450g) Ground beef
- 1 teaspoon Paprika
- 1 teaspoon Oregano
- 1 teaspoon Cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon Red chili flakes (optional)
- Salt to taste
- Pepper to taste
- 2 tablespoons Tomato paste
- 1/4 cup (60ml) beef stock/water
- 4-5 Flour tortillas
- 2 tablespoons Cooked Rice per tortilla
- Lettuce, chopped
- Tomato, chopped
- Cheese of your choice.
- Make the meat mixture: in a large pan, heat 2 tablespoons of oil over medium heat. Add chopped onion and sauté until golden, about 5-6 minutes. Add minced garlic and cook for one minute. Turn the heat to high, add ground beef and cook, breaking it apart until no longer pink, about 5 minutes. Add the spices, tomato paste and mix well. Add beef stock/water and cook for 3-4 minutes. Remove from heat and set aside.
- Assembly: place the tortilla on a clean working surface, first layer 2 tablespoons of rice, then 3-4 tablespoons of the meat mixture, then 1-2 teaspoons of corn, 1-2 teaspoons of beans, chopped lettuce, chopped tomato and grated cheese of your choice. Fold the sides of the tortilla and roll as shown in the video
- Toast the burritos in a dry pan over high from all sides until golden.
- Serve and enjoy!
YouTube Video Credits:
The Cooking Foodie