Cookies Recipe: Hi there food lovers! Today’s recipe is special, because it’s really easy to make and also very healthy for you. This recipe uses only 2 ingredients. You need just 5 minutes of work, and you have got amazing, delicious and healthy cookies. All you require is bananas and oatmeal. These cookies are eggless, no butter, non-dairy and completely vegan.
2-Ingredient Cookies Recipe
- 2 Large bananas, ripe
- 20g Rolled oats
- 60g Quick oats Or you can use just quick oats (better option).
- In a bowl, mash bananas, add oats and mix until combined.
- If desired, at this stage you also can add nuts, dried fruits and chocolate.
- Allow to sit for 15 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 180C (350F)
- Scoop a portion of the batter and shape small balls. You can shape it using your hands of just scoop out using a spoon.
- Bake for 14-16 minutes.
- Allow to cool before serving.
YouTube Video Credits:
The Cooking Foodie