Spicy Chicken Wings Recipe: Hello there guys! Today’s food episode will take you to a different level of food making, without leaving your house. We would be showing you how to make this sweet, delicious and spicy chicken wings recipe. It’s easy and quick.
Before we start, just so you know, when it comes to food, it’s not about the quantity of food that you eat alone, but also and more importantly, the quality of the food. So, don’t forget to include portion control in your meal planning.
Sweet & Spicy Chicken Wings
- Chicken wings
- Soy sauce
- Brown sugar
- Garlic paste
- White pepper
- Onion powder
- Chopped fresh pepper
- Cooking oil
- Start out by adding your chicken wings to a mixing bowl and start seasoning it up. Add your white pepper, garlic powder, sprinkle some cooking oil and stir well.
- In a cooking pan, drizzle some oil. Add your already spiced chicken wings and fry. You don't have to fry until they are fully golden brown, but if that's how you like yours, then by all means, do so.
- Take them off the oil when you are okay with the level of frying. Once that is done, add the soy sauce to the pan with the leftover oil. Now, add some water to dilute the concentration of the soy sauce. Now, add some ketchup, brown sugar, chopped pepper, and garlic.
- Mix everything together to combine. Cover the pot and leave to simmer for 2 minutes. Afterwards, stir and add your chicken, cover the pot again and leave to cook for another five to eight minutes.
- Your yummy chicken wings are ready to be served on a plate, along with some fried plantains or pasta of your choice. You can even serve this with rice if you wish.
YouTube Video Credits: