Buffalo Chicken Wings: Hi there food lovers! Today, we will be showing you how to make this delectable and super addictive sticky buffalo chicken wings. This is definitely one recipe you should try.
Sticky Buffalo Chicken Wings
Hi there food lovers! Today, we will be showing you how to make this delectable and super addictive sticky buffalo chicken wings.
- 10 pieces chicken wings
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon chicken bouillon powder
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- ½ teaspoon black pepper
- ½ teaspoon cayenne
- ¼ cup of butter/half stick
- ¼ cup hot sauce
- 2 -3 tablespoons honey
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
Chicken was air fried for 25 minutes @375°f
- In a bowl filled with chicken, add some flour. Now, add some salt, bouillon, pepper, garlic powder and mix together to combine.
- You can use your hands to get the ingredients well incorporated. Cover and marinate for about 2 hours or more if possible.
- Once your chicken is ready, place them one by one in an air fryer. Air fry or bake for 25 minutes. While that is happening, add some butter into a heated pan and allow it to melt.
- Once that is done, add your hot sauce. You can choose any brand of your choice.
- Now, add some honey to the mix. Add some garlic powder too. Stir gently to mix up. By now, your chicken should be ready.
- Take them off the air fryer. Put them in a clean bowl and add your sauce on top of it. Mix properly to combine. You can now serve in a clean plate with some sauce.