Steps To Making Macaroni Salad: You’ve tasted the salad, and you loved it, right? Have you ever tasted or wondered how a macaroni salad would taste like? Well, if you haven’t given your taste buds the chance to experience the bliss that comes with it, let us show you how to make it for yourself. You can simply put a few things together and recreate that special taste from the comfort of your home.
So, let’s get right into it!
For this meal, we would be needing some ingredients, which we can assure you are very easy to get. We would list out the ingredients for you, so you have all the time to do some shopping if you are lacking any needed spice.
Steps To Making Macaroni Salad
- Boiled eggs
- Boiled potatoes
- Salad cream
- Cling film.
- Start by washing your cucumber and start cutting from the middle. Separate the cucumber into two and dice from one side. Make small and sizeable cuts. When you're done cutting the cucumber, place them on a clean plate. Next, cut your tomatoes after washing them.
- Make sure you cut the insides away and slice the remaining part of the tomatoes into tiny bits. Once you're done, put them on a clean plate and put them in a neat place. Next, peel away the shell of your boiled eggs and slice them into small parts.
- Next, put the diced eggs into a different clean plate and in a safe place. Continue with your onions. Dice them nicely and put them on another plate. Next, we have our boiled potatoes. Slice the boiled potatoes and place them on a clean plate.
- Now, add some salt to boiling water and add your macaroni. Cover the pot and let the macaroni boil. Once it's ready, sieve the macaroni out and wash it with cold water. Now, pour the already-cooked macaroni into a clean bowl and add the diced cucumber, diced potatoes, tomatoes, onions, salad cream, a little salt, and little pepper.
- Then mix it up together. Next, add your diced eggs and mix again. Once you're done, use a cling film to marinate it for a few minutes. After that, you can unwrap it. Your macaroni salad is ready to be eaten.
A cling film – also known as Plastic wrap, cling film, Saran wrap, cling wrap, Glad wrap or food wrap – is a thin plastic film typically used for sealing food items in containers to keep them fresh over a longer period of time. Cling film is safe to use when used properly and when the manufacturer’s instructions are followed. If not used properly, there is a risk of chemical migration from the cling film to the food.
It is safe to use microwaveable plastic wrap when heating food. But you will need to keep the plastic wrap elevated above the food surface and run the microwave using low or medium power level and microwave for less than 2 minutes to avoid the risk of melting the cling film.
Watch Food Making Video Below: