Spicy Creamy Shrimp Pasta: Welcome once again, food lovers, today, we would be taking you on a delectable food journey. We’ll be showing a step by step procedure on how to make spicy creamy shrimp pasta.
This recipe can satisfy a number of meal occasions. It’s quick and easy so you can prepare it for a weeknight dinner. Yet it’s also perfect for casual entertaining as it is packed with flavor and a touch of heat from the Italian herbs and crushed red pepper. Use jumbo shrimp if you want to make it impressive!
Excited already? We are too. So, let’s get started.
Spicy Creamy Shrimp Pasta Recipe
- 4 oz. large shrimp
- Pappardelle pasta
- 1 tbsp. chicken bouillon
- 1 tbsp. oil
- 1 tsp paprika
- 1 tsp Italian seasoning
- 1 onion powder
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp cayenne pepper
- 1 tsp Cajun seasoning
- 2 tbsps. unsalted butter
- 1 small onion chopped
- 1/2 tbsp. minced garlic
- 2-3 tbsps. tomato paste
- 1 tsp dry pepper flakes
- 1 tsp Cajun seasoning
- 1 handful fresh spinach
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1 cup parmesan cheese
- salt and pepper to taste
- Get a pot of water boiling and then add a tablespoon of chicken broth. Also, add some salt for taste. Cover the lid and allow it to come to a boil.
- Once the water, starts boiling, add your pasta. You can use any pasta of your choice. Just add it to the pot and let it boil.
- Once the pasta is ready, take it off the water and keep some of the broth. You will need it for this recipe. So, place that aside.
- Clean out your shrimp and start seasoning it. To season, use paprika, onion powder, garlic powder, cayenne, pepper and cajun seasoning. Mix the seasoning with the shrimps well. Use your hands to mix properly.
- Add 2 tablespoons of unsalted butter to a skillet. Once it has melted, add your shrimps and start frying. Cook the shrimps for about a minute before flipping to the next side. Don't overcook your shrimps. Once you are done, set it aside.
- Still use the same pan. Add two more tablespoons of unsalted butter. Now, add your chopped onions. Add half tablespoon of minced garlic.
- Add two to three tablespoons of tomato paste and stir gently. Add some pepper flakes and cajun seasoning to the tomato paste.
- Add some lemon juice to the mix. Now is the time to add your pasta broth to the mix. Add a little. Now, if you want to spice up the meal, add some spinach leaves or broccoli, but we would be using spinach.
- Add the remaining pasta water to the mix. Now, add your heavy cream to the mix. Add some salt and pepper. Add some parmesan cheese. Stir until the cheese is melted.
- Add in your pasta and stir it into the sauce to get it incorporated. Reduce your heat to low. Add your shrimps. You can add all of them if you want, but you can also save some to garnish.
YouTube Video Credits
Island Vibe Cooking