Seafood Plantain Porridge: Hello there food lovers! Today, we will be showing you how to prepare this delicious and yummy Seafood Plantain Porridge recipe. If you are a lover of plantain, then this is going to be your favorite meal henceforth. So, let’s take you through the process.
Seafood Plantain Porridge
- Unripe and ripe Plantains
- Vegetable oil
- Scotch bonnet pepper
- Bullion cubes
- Palm oil
- Smoked fish
- Parsley or Basil
- Start out by washing your plantains before cutting them into sizeable pieces. After that is done, place them in a bowl and proceed with the rest of the ingredients.
- Get your scotch bonnet pepper ready and blended. Chop your onions, wash your smoked fish, snails, crabs, and prawns.
- Season your prawns and set aside for later use. Now, get a clean pot, add 3 cups of water and then your plantains and let them cook for about 20 minutes. Now, in a pan, add some vegetable oil, then add your seasoned prawns. Now, fry till they're golden brown or to your taste. Flip over to fry equally on the other side.
- Check on your plantains and add your chopped onions, blended scotch bonnet pepper and stir gently. Add your bullion cubes, crayfish, and salt. Stir once more before adding your palm oil.
- Next, add your smoked fish, add your snails and crabs before stirring again to mix properly. After that is done, add your seasoned prawns. Sprinkle some parsley or basil leaves on top to garnish. Your food is ready to be served.
View this post on Instagram