Rice Sticks Stir Fry: Hi there food lovers! Today, we would be showing you how to make this delicious and sumptuous rice stick stir fry recipe. Perhaps you have a soft spot for rice sticks, we’ve got you.
Rice Sticks Stir Fry Recipe
- Green bell pepper
- Red bell pepper
- Chili Pepper
- Scotch Bonnet Pepper
- Chicken thighs
- Chicken seasoning cubes
- Onion powder
- Garlic powder
- Large shrimps (Peeled and deveined)
- Old Bay seasoning
- Minced ginger and garlic
- Soy sauce
- Start out by washing and peeling your carrots. You can use a carrot peeler to gently peel the carrots into the sleek and slender shape you want. Now, wash and cut your green bell pepper. Also do the same for your red bell pepper. Next, wash and cut up your onions, chili, and scotch bonnet pepper.
- In a bowl, add your chicken thighs and some salt. Add some chicken seasoning cubes. Now, add some pepper, onion powder, garlic powder and mix together to combine.
- Get your shrimps in a plate. Season with Old Bay spice, some salt, chicken seasoning, Paprika, onion powder and mix to combine. Now, add your rice sticks in a bowl. Add some hot water into the bowl to soften the rice sticks. Leave to soak for 3 minutes and drain afterwards.
- Add some oil in a cooking pan, then add your seasoned chicken and stir-fry for a while. Once they're golden brown, take them out and into a clean plate, then add your shrimps to fry too. Flip to the other side to fry as well.
- Add some more oil into the pan, then add your sliced onions, minced ginger and garlic. Stir gently before adding your carrots, green and red bell pepper. Also add your scotch bonnet pepper to the mix and stir to combine. Add some salt, crushed seasoning cubes, chili oil, and onion powder. Stir again.
- Next, add your rice sticks into the pan and mix to combine once more. Add some soy sauce and mix once more. Add your chicken and prawns and mix again. Take off the heat and serve.