Quick Steps To Preparing Beef Pasta: You’ve heard of pasta, and you’ve also heard of how to make them. Ever wondered how to prepare Beef Pasta? We’re sure you are already excited, just as we are at the thought of embarking on this delicious journey. At the mention of the word “Beef”, something possibly shifted, something in your taste glands. It’s definitely going to have everything to do with meat. Well, the good thing is, we also love it around here.
So, let’s get right into it!
For this meal, we would be needing some ingredients, which we can assure you are very easy to get. We would list out the ingredients for you, so you have all the time to do some shopping if you are lacking any needed spice.
Quick Steps To Preparing Beef Pasta
- Garlic Powder
- Bouillon powder
- Ground Pepper
- Fresh Tomato
- Fresh Bell pepper – Green and Red
- Start out your cooking by washing your beef with clean water to get rid of all the dirt and impurities. A lot of people like to wash twice, and we recommend that, even more. You can wash as much as you like, as long as you get rid of the dirt. That's fine.
- Next, you get a clean bowl. This would be used to mix the beef and the seasonings. Pour the beef into the plate and start seasoning it. Add your salt, garlic powder, ground pepper, salt, and bouillon powder. Then mix everything carefully.
- Get your cooking pan ready for the next step, which would be to start cooking proper. Add your already seasoned beef into the cooking pan and add a little water. The reason you would be required to add a little water is because the beef would naturally produce its own water.
- Also, adding a lot of water would make it less tasty as the water would dilute the seasoning. So, all you need to do is just add a little water and pay attention to it, so that it doesn't burn. If you feel like you added too little, you can top it up.
- Once your beef is soft and ready, turn it out into a clean bowl and proceed with the next step. Add some oil into the pan, add your sliced onions, add your garlic and ginger and stir. Next, add your blended tomato and pepper to the mix and stir once more. Add your bouillon powder, thyme, curry, and stir again. Next would be your sliced carrots and beef.
- Note that you wouldn't be required to add the beef water to this mix. It won't be needed (That's if there's any beef water left after cooking).
- Then, don't forget to add your red and green bell peppers – sliced, too. After adding this, gently stir the sauce and now, add your boiled pasta to the mix and stir once more. Allow to cook a little. Your delicious pasta is ready to be served with any drink of your choice – water, red wine, smoothie, soda etc.
View this post on Instagram
You can boil the pasta aside before starting this entire process. It saves you time and energy too. Also, don’t forget to make sure that all your ingredients are ready for this process. If you follow the directions, you should have your meal ready in about 30 minutes or less. Always keep an eye on your cooking. Don’t get carried away. Nobody likes a burnt meal.