Oyster Sauce: Hello there food lovers! Today, we would be showing you how to make this pot of delicious and sumptuous oyster sauce to go with your rice, pasta or any food of your choice. It doesn’t take much to make this sauce. As long as you have the ingredients you need at hand, you’re good to go.
Oyster Sauce Recipe
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 1/8 cup oyster sauce
- 1 tablespoon Chinese cooking wine
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- ¼ cup water
- Green bell pepper
- Red bell pepper
- Scotch bonnet pepper
- White onions
- Chicken breast
- Start by cutting and dicing your ingredients like the bell peppers. Now, after washing and cutting them into long slices, get your carrots sliced too. Now, move on to your chicken breast. Make sure that you wash them well before starting out.
- Slice the chicken breasts and season them well. You can use bouillon cubes, cayenne pepper or any seasoning of your choice. Once that is done, take out a small bowl and start mixing your sauce. Add 1/4 cup soy sauce, 1/8 cup oyster sauce, 1 tablespoon Chinese cooking wine, 1 teaspoon sugar, and ¼ cup water.
- Mix them up well and set aside. Now, add some oil into a pan and start adding your seasoned chicken breasts. Now, add your blended pepper, and onions. After that, add your carrots, green and red bell pepper. Next, add the mixed sauce, and stir gently.
- Allow to cook for some minutes before taking it off the heat. Your sauce is ready to be served and eaten. Enjoy.
View this post on Instagram