Curry Sauce Recipe: The popular curry sauce recipe comes in different forms and is nevertheless enjoyable as the taste is always divine. We have as many Goat curry recipes, chicken curry recipes, Turkey curry recipes, etc. Whichever one you prefer, the Nigerian curry sauce recipe is guaranteed to give you a finger-licking good experience!
Nigerian Curry Sauce Recipe
- Spring onions
- Red and green bell pepper
- Turkey wings
- White pepper
- Chicken stock cubes
- Fresh thyme leaves
- Corn starch.
- Start out by placing your turkey in a clean cooking pot and garnish with curry powder. Add your white pepper, some salt, chicken stock cubes and your minced garlic.
- Also add your chopped ginger to the mix. Now, add your chopped onions. Also, add your fresh thyme leaves and let it simmer for a bit. Let the turkey simmer and release its own juice. When that is done, add water to the pot and allow it to continue cooking.
- While that is going on, start cutting up your pepper. Cut out the inner part of the pepper away and slice the peppers into any shape you like, preferably small. Also, slice your onions into bits too and set aside.
- Slice your carrots too into little bits. Peel your garlic, and you can either grate them or pound them. Also, peel and grate your ginger. Now, cut and slice your spring onions and set aside.
- Now, check on your turkey and take them out of the pot. Air frying them is always a good option, so, if you can, please do. Now, in another clean cooking pan, add some cooking oil and add your chopped onions.
- Fry for a bit. Now, add your green pepper, red pepper, carrots, and stir-fry. Season them with salt and curry powder. The curry powder will give it a bright yellow color. Now, add the stock water and add some more water.
- Place your turkey into the pot one by one and stir to mix together. For the thickener, we will be using corn starch. Add some of it into a bowl and add some water.
- Mix it up to form a paste and pour it into the pot. Next, add the spring onions and allow to simmer for about 2 minutes. Your curry sauce is ready to be served and eaten.
YouTube Video Credit: