Mkpafere Soup: Hello there guys! Have you ever tasted Mkpafere soup? Just asking, because if you haven’t, then you should be happy that we have the exact recipe for you to try out.
Don’t let the year run out without trying out some special recipes. We have fully stocked up our page with all the recipes you will need to upgrade your cooking skills and be your own chef! Let’s show you how to make this.
Mkpafere Soup Recipe
- Chopped onions
- Seasoning cubes
- Salt to taste
- Fresh pepper
- Stock fish
- Prawns or crayfish
- Fishlemon (optional)
- Achi powder
- Palm oil
- Oha leaves
- Cameroon pepper
- Uziza leaves
- Start out by washing your preferred choice of beef with clean water to get rid of the dirt. Then add them into a pot and add your chopped onions. Next, add your seasoning cubes. Add some salt to the beef. You can add a bulb of fresh pepper. Cover the pot and allow to simmer.
- Add your stock fish to the meat after washing. If you already have some stock fish in the fridge, you can just put them in, they'll defrost. Next, wash your snails properly and set aside. Add some prawns or crayfish if you have any. Now, add your snails and stir well.
- Now, while the food is cooking, start washing your fish with a sliced lemon. You can also wash it without lemon if you want. Now, add some more seasoning powder to spice the proteins. Cover the pot and allow to cook.
- Now, add some palm oil into a bowl and add some achi powder. Stir to combine well, until you have a paste. Now, add your mixed achi paste into the pot. Stir well to combine as well.
- Next, add your ground crayfish. Stir once more. Add some Cameroon pepper.
- Next, wash and add your Oha leaves to the pot. Also add your chopped uziza leaves and stir to mix up. Allow to cook before taking off the heat.
YouTube Video Credits: