Minestrone Soup Recipe
Minestrone Soup: You can also call this recipe the classic Italian vegetable soup. Learn how to make the best minestrone soup, easy homemade vegetarian soup. This soup is perfect for fall and winter time and you can modify this recipe using any vegetables that have or like.
If you are new to the website, welcome to the home of good food and new recipes. You can follow us on our different social media handles to get the best food tips. Let’s get started.
2-3 tablespoons Olive oil
1 Onion, chopped
3 Garlic cloves, minced
3 Carrots, diced
2 Celery stalks, chopped
2 Potatoes, diced
1 can (400g) Chopped tomatoes
6-8 cups Vegetable stock/water
1 can Beans of your choice
2/3 cup (g) Pasta
1/4 head Cabbage
Salt to taste
Black pepper to taste
1 teaspoon Thyme
1. In a large pot, heat olive oil. Add chopped onion and sauté for 4-5 minutes.
2. Add minced garlic, diced carrots and chopped celery. Cook for 6-7 minutes.
3. Add diced potatoes, crushed tomatoes, vegetable stock/water, season with salt, pepper, thyme and bring to a boil. Reduce to low heat and simmer until potatoes are tender, about 15 minutes.
4. Add beans and pasta, cook for 10 minutes.
5. Add chopped cabbage and cook for 2-3 minutes.
6. Check the seasoning and add spices of needed.
7. Pour into a bowl and grate some parmesan (optional). Serve with rustic bread.
Watch Video Below
YouTube Video Credit
The Cooking Foodie