Macaroni Jollof Recipe: Hi there food lovers! Do you love macaroni as much as we do? Well, we can show you how to make jollof macaroni right here and right now. You don’t have to scout the internet for recipes when you’ve got us. Let’s show you how to make this delicacy right away.
Macaroni Jollof Recipe
Hi there food lovers! Do you love macaroni as much as we do? Well, we can show you how to make jollof macaroni right here and right now.
- 500g Golden Penny pasta macaroni
- 30ml blended sesame oil
- 40ml ketchup
- 50ml oyster sauce
- chopped meat (cooked)
- 3 diced tomatoes
- 2 chopped carrots
- chopped garlic
- 1 tbsp black pepper
- 1tsp salt
- 50ml oil.
- Start out by boiling your macaroni in a pot. Add some water to the pot, add some salt and some oil to prevent sticking, and then your macaroni. Leave to boil until it is well cooked. Take it off the heat once it is ready and sieve the water.
- Now, get out a cooking pan, add some cooking oil, then add your chopped onions. Add your chopped tomatoes and pepper too. You can also add some chopped carrots if you have any. Also add your green bell pepper and any protein of your choice.
- Next, add some garlic, some sesame oil, some oyster sauce and some ketchup. Stir together gently before adding some black pepper. Mix well again. Allow to simmer.
- Once that is done, add your macaroni to the mix and stir to combine well. You can serve with grilled chicken or any protein of your choice, Enjoy.
View this post on Instagram