Meatballs Recipe: Hi there food lovers! Today, we will be showing you how to make one of the best juicy meatballs you’ll ever taste. We can assure you that this will be your favorite meal in no time. Stay with us and get ready to be blown away by literal meatballs!
Juicy Meatballs Recipe
- Curry powder
- Curry leaves
- 2 Eggs
- Fresh Tomatoes
- Green bell peppers
- garlic powder
- Scotch bonnet pepper
- Tomato paste
- Minced beef or chicken
- Crushed dry pepper
- Garri, bread flour, or breadcrumbs
- All-purpose seasoning
- Vegetable oil
- Beef seasoning powder
- Start out by preparing your ingredients and getting them ready for the cooking process. Wash and cut up your onions nicely. Wash and cut up your tatashe into big sizes and place them in a food processor for blending. Also add your green bell peppers, tomatoes, and scotch bonnet peppers. Once that is done, transfer it into a cooking pot to boil.
- In a bowl, add the minced beef and some chopped onions. Now, add some garlic powder and some crushed dry pepper. Chop some curry leaves and put them in the pot too. Also, add one egg to the beef. Now, we will be adding garri or breadcrumbs to bind the meatballs. Next, add some all-purpose seasoning and stir gently.
- Now, let's make the meatballs. Apply some vegetable oil to your palms and scoop out a lump of meat, form a ball in your palms, and roll until it's smooth or round. As you make each meatball, add them to a clean pan one by one until you are done with them.
- In a clean cooking pot, add some vegetable oil and add the meatballs to the pan one after the other and fry till they're brown on the outside. After the meatballs have been fried, transfer them to a plate. Add your onions to start the stew process. Add your curry powder and add your dried thyme.
- Fry for a bit and add the tomato paste/ Fry for about 2 minutes after stirring. Once that is done, add your boiled tomato to the stew gently until you're done adding it. Stir and fry till it's almost cooked—season with some salt and some beef seasoning powder. Stir gently again while cooking on medium heat. Allow it to simmer gently until it is done.
- Now, introduce the meatballs and allow them to cook together. Continually stir so that it doesn't burn. To top it off, sprinkle some curry leaves and parsley if you have any. Your stew is ready to be served and eaten.
YouTube Video Credit: