How To Prepare Party Pepper Stew: Ever wondered how that tasty and sumptuous party pepper stew that can’t let your nostrils go was made? Well, now you can see for yourself.
How To Prepare Party Pepper Stew
Ever wondered how that tasty and sumptuous party pepper stew that can't let your nostrils go was made? Well, now you can see for yourself.
- Chopped ginger/garlic
- Tomato paste
- Curry powder
- Parsley or 1/4 cup of cilantro
- Pepper mix (boiled or roasted)
- Meat stock
- Ram meat (fried)
- Start out by placing your cooking pot over the heat. Now, add your cooking oil. Then add your chopped onions to the oil. Stir gently.
- Now, add your grated ginger and garlic mixture. Stir well again and add your tin tomato paste to the pot. Smoothen it out nicely.
- Next, we'll be adding our curry powder, thyme, coriander, and parsley. Stir to mix up properly. Now, add your pepper mix. The pepper mix can be boiled or roasted.
- After you have added your pepper mix, add your meat to the pot and also your meat stock. Stir gently. You can add any other spices you wish to at this point. Taste for any adjustments and do so if need be.
- You can serve the stew with some rice, yam, spaghetti or any other carbs you wish. This stew is very delicious no doubt and could easily be your fave.
View this post on Instagram
Instagram Video Credit: