How To Make Tom Brown: Here’s how to make the sweetest Tom Brown baby food for healthy and fast growth. Tom Brown is a nutritious cereal that is very good for both children and adults. Babies from 6 months and above can also take it. The health benefits of Tom Brown include:
1. Very good for people who wish to add weight.
2. It helps to control high blood pressure
3. It helps to boost energy level
4. It reduces inflammation
5. It controls diabetes.
Tom Brown is also good for lactation.
How To Make Tom Brown Baby Food
- Guinea Corn
- Start by removing the stones from the whole ingredients. Sieve the ingredients carefully so that you don't include something that isn't the specified ingredient. Now, in a clean bowl, add one cup of Guinea corn and add some water. Wash and rinse with clean water.
- Drain the water and pour out the Guinea corn on a kitchen towel and dry it out gently. Now, pour it out on a clean tray. Repeat the same process for all the ingredients. Put the dates in a plate, wash it.
- Now, remove the seeds from the dates. This might take a while, but you need to get it all done.
- Next, break them roughly into pieces. Now, soak or boil the soybeans. Cook for 7-8 minutes. Check if the skin of the soyabeans can come off. Now, transfer the soyabeans into a big bowl.
- Add cold water to it. Rub the soybeans in between your palms till the skin comes out. Remove the skin of the soybeans the same way you remove the beans skin for moi moi. Wash and rinse the skin off with clean cold water. Sundry it before roasting.
- In a clean non-stick frying pan, add some peanuts. Roast all the ingredients except the dates. Roast till it turns brown. Continue the process for all the grains.Now, mix all the ingredients together in a clean bowl or plate. After stirring and mixing the ingredients, blend the mixture dry. If you don't have a blender, you can grind it locally at the market.
- Once that is done, use a cheese cloth to sieve the mixture and remove the chaff. Continue until you sieve everything. Now, all it to cool down and store in an airtight container.
How To Make Tom Brown Porridge:
- Mix 3 tablespoons of Tom Brown with water. Now, make a thick paste. Add the paste to a pot of hot boiling water.
- The water should be about 2 cups. Stir gently from time to time. Keep turning until you get a pap paste. You can add milk to the paste. It is ready to be served.
YouTube Video Credit: