The Best Potato Salad: Hi there food lovers and food enthusiasts! Today, we will be taking you through a tutorial on how to make the best and most delicious potato salad. This potato salad is not only easy to make but very healthy and delicious. By the end of this tutorial, you will be able to make some for your family and friends from the comfort of your kitchen.
How To Make The Best Potato Salad
- 6 large potatoes
- Chicken breasts
- Cayenne pepper
- Green peas
- 2 medium-sized carrots
- White Onions
- 5 Large eggs
- Condensed milk
- Start out by washing the potatoes and placing them in a pot, then add some salt and enough water to cover them up. Cover the lid and cook until the potatoes are very soft. Once they have gotten very soft to your liking, take them off the heat and allow them to cool down before peeling off the skin. To peel off the skin, use a knife.
- Once you're done with that part, chop them up into smaller pieces, place them in a bowl, and then set them aside for later.
- For the chicken breasts, season both sides with salt and cayenne pepper. Then grill for 30 minutes to be sure it is well cooked. Then, you can go ahead and shred them. If you do not wish to grill it, you can simply parboil with salt and water and then, shred it. While you're grilling, don't forget to turn both sides alternatively to avoid burning. Once that is done, proceed to shred.
- Add some water into a pot and start boiling your green peas. Once they are done, take them off the water and into a bowl. Chop up your carrots, after you must have washed and scrapped off the skin. Cook it for about 30 seconds before cooling it off with cold water.
- Repeat the same process with the onions. Chop them, cook for 30 seconds and take off the heat. If you don't want to cook the onions, it's still okay too. Once that is done, take your already boiled eggs and dice them into bits.
- Now, it's time to put everything together. Get a clean bowl and start by adding your potatoes. Then, add your shredded chicken and your carrots. Next, add your onions. Add your peas and your eggs. You can now add your condensed milk to the top. You can use half a cup of condensed milk.
- Adding cayenne pepper at this point is optional. Now, you can start mixing everything all up. Stir well and make sure that every ingredient is well mixed.
YouTube Video Credit:
The Joyful Cook