Perfect Caramel Popcorn: Hey there food lovers! Let’s show you how to make this delicious and crunchy caramel popcorn, using this perfect recipe. You can make this popcorn for your friends and family and also serve at parties or outdoor events.
How To Make Perfect Caramel Popcorn
Hey there food lovers! Let's show you how to make this delicious and crunchy caramel popcorn, using this perfect recipe.
- 0.4 Oz (12g) Peanut oil (any oil/butter is fine)
- 2.6 Oz (75g) Popcorn
- 3.5 Oz (100g) Water
- 7 Oz (200g) Sugar
- 0.5 Oz (15g) Butter
- 1/8 tsp (0.75g) Salt
- 1/8 tsp (0.75g) Baking soda
- In a cooking pot, add some cooking oil. You can also use peanut oil or butter. It's all fine. Now, add your corn kernels to the pot. Make sure that the oil heats up before adding the kernels. Cover and turn the heat to low. Occasionally shake the pot to mix them all up.
- Remove the pop corn from the heat and pour them in a clean bowl. Set aside and start with the next process. In a clean pot, add some water (See video for the measurement) or simply add 100g of water. Now, add 200g of sugar to the water. Stir gently and let it boil till it reaches a high golden color.
- Close the flame when it reaches a rich golden color. Now, add 15g of butter to the mix and stir until all the butter melts. Next, add 1/8 tablespoons of salt. Stir gently.
- Now, add 1/8 tablespoon of baking soda. Stir gently until light brown. Then, pour the mixture all over the popcorn. Give it a good stir. Transfer to a pan laced with parchment paper. Spread out the pop corn all over the parchment paper and when it cools down, separate the popcorn. Put in a bowl and serve.
Kosher Pastry Chef
Hey! I just want to give a huge thumbs up for the good information you might have right here on this post. I will be coming back to your blog for more soon.
I’ve been surfing online more than 3 hours today, yet I never found any interesting article like yours. It is pretty worth enough for me. In my view, if all web owners and bloggers made good content as you did, the internet will be a lot more useful than ever before.
Does your site have a contact page? I’m having problems locating it but, I’d like to shoot you an email. I’ve got some suggestions for your blog you might be interested in hearing. Either way, great site and I look forward to seeing it improve over time.
Wow! Thank you! I continually needed to write on my blog something like that. Can I take a portion of your post to my blog?
Well I definitely enjoyed studying it. This information provided by you is very effective for accurate planning.