How To Make Peanut Butter Oats: Hey there lovers of good food! Today, we will be showing you a recipe for oat lovers – This peanut butter oats is guaranteed to have you drooling for more. With only a few ingredients, you’re well on your way to having the best oats meal of your life.
How To Make Peanut Butter Oats At Home
- 350ml water
- 250ml milk
- 1 TBS peanut butter
- 1 cup of oats
- 1 TBS raisins
- Sugar or honey (to taste)
- 1 tsp flaxseeds
- 1 medium banana (chopped)
- 2 tsp chia seeds
- 1TBS peanuts
Add any topping of choice
- Start out by placing a clean pot on the heat. Now, add some water. After that, add your milk.
- Next, add your peanut butter. Cover the pot and allow the peanut butter to melt. After that, add the oats.
- Now, add your raisins, sugar, and flax seeds. Stir them gently and add your banana and chia seeds.
- Next, add your groundnuts and stir to combine. Pour out your oats into a clean plate. You can now garnish with bananas or any other fruits of your choice. You can add more milk to top it up. Enjoy.
View this post on Instagram