How To Make Nigerian Egg Sauce: Hi there food lovers! Today, we will be showing you how to make the best and tastiest Nigerian egg sauce/egg stew you’ve ever tried. We can promise you that you won’t get over this meal once you try.
How To Make Nigerian Egg Sauce/ Egg Stew
- 4 large eggs
- 1 cooking spoon vegetable oil
- 1 medium onion
- 4 large plum tomatoes (tomato Jos)
- 3 scotch bonnets
- 1 large carrot
- 1 cup mixed bell peppers
- 2 tbsp sweet corn (optional)
- Salt to taste
- Black pepper to taste
- 1 Bouillon cube (optional)
Substitutions Left over stew for Tomatoes and scotch bonnet
- Wash and chop all vegetable into small pieces.
- Place a pan on medium heat, add vegetable oil, onions, fry till its translucent.
- The add scotch bonnet, fry for 1 minute, add chopped tomatoes, fry for 4-5 minutes. Then add carrots and sweet corn, season with salt, pepper, and Bouillon.
- Fry for 1 minute, then add bell peppers, onions and seasoned whisked eggs.
- Cover and cook till the egg is firm, lightly fluff till it is totally cooked
- Serve hot as a meal by itself or with desired carbs.