Homemade Mayonnaise: Hi there food lovers! There is absolutely no need to buy your favorite mayonnaise from the market anymore, all thanks to this super recipe that we have for you!
So, you can now make your very own mayonnaise from the comfort of your home. Homemade, fresh, sweet and just about right. Let’s show you how to do that.
How To Make Homemade Mayonnaise
Hi there food lovers! There is absolutely no need to buy your favorite mayonnaise from the market anymore, all thanks to this super recipe that we have for you!
- 1 egg
- 1 tablespoon of lemon juice or vinegar
- 1 cup of oil
- 2 eggs
- 2 cups of oil
- 2 tablespoons of lemon juice or vinegar
- Let's begin with the first method. Cut your lemon and squeeze out the juice into a clean small bowl. This will be used in this process. Once you're sure that you've gotten all the juice, then set it aside.
- Next, in a mixing bowl, break in an egg, add some salt, then add one tablespoon of the lemon juice. Now, whisk properly to combine.
- Add the oil as you whisk, little by little. Keep whisking until you start to get a thick consistency. You choose to stop whisking when you get the consistency that you want.
- For the second method, we will be needing a blender. Break the eggs into the blender, add some salt, also add your lemon juice or vinegar (anyone will do, not both of them at the same time – don't do that).
- Once that is done, cover the blender and start the process. As you blend, add some oil, little by little. Keep adding the oil as you blend, until you're done adding everything. Your mayonnaise is ready.
Transfer into a clean container or jar, cover with a lid and place in the fridge.
YouTube Video Credits: