Easy Pancakes: Say hello to these easy to make, easy to get and easy to put together pancake recipes that you can explore now.
Wake up right with pancakes made from scratch! Make any morning special when you make these top-rated homemade pancakes. From mixing bowl to plate, they take just 15 minutes to prepare!
In this video, you’ll see how much batter to use per pancake and get tips for flipping your cakes at just the right time.
How To Make Easy Pancakes
- All purpose flour 1 cup
- 2 Tablespoons of sugar
- 2 Tablespoons of baking powder
- 1 Teaspoon of salt
- 1 Cup of milk
- 1 large egg
- 2 Tablespoons of oil
- In a large bowl, scoop in a cup of all purpose flour. Now, add 2 tablespoons of sugar to the flour. Also add 2 tablespoons of baking powder.
- Now, add 1 teaspoon of salt. Blend it all together to combine and then make a well in the center of the flour. Pour in a cup of milk.
- Break in one large egg into a plate. Beat the egg up and pour it into the flour as well. Now, add 2 tablespoons of oil to the mix.
- Mix the batter until its smooth. Now, heat a slightly oiled frying pan to medium high heat. Pour or scoop the batter into the pan.
- When the edges are brown and small bubbles form in the center of the cake, go ahead and flip it over to the next side. When you're done frying, garnish with honey and enjoy.
YouTube Video Credits