How To Make Coffee Cream: Hello there food lovers, let us show you a new recipe today – the coffee cream recipe. This recipe is tasty and easy.
Nothing better than enjoying a creamy and quick to make dessert! A comforting dessert! This vanilla coffee cream is a classic in Italy (we also make it with flour and milk to obtain a more compact cream). Its only negative point is its calories, but once in a while you have to have fun.
How To Make Coffee Cream
Hello there food lovers, let us show you a new recipe today - the coffee cream recipe. This recipe is tasty and easy.
- 2 tablespoons instant coffee
- 3 tablespoons full cream
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 255 ml full cream (1 cup + 1 teaspoon)
- 35g icing sugar (¼ cup)
- In a clean bowl, add some spoons of instant coffee. Now, add three spoons of full cream. Stir to combine.
- Cook over low heat until the mixture is smooth. Now, add 2 teaspoons of vanilla extract to the mix.
- Pour it out into a cup and put in the freezer for 3 - 4 minutes. In another small bowl, add 1 cup and 1 teaspoon of double cream.
- Add 35g of icing sugar. Whisk until the cream thickens slightly. Now, take the coffee from the fridge and add it to the whisked cream.
- Mix for about a minute more to obtain a nice and foamy texture. It can be eaten like this or with fruits. You can also eat it as ice cream by leaving it in the freezer for a night.
YouTube Video Credits
One day One recipe