How To Make A Perfect Omelets: Hi there food lovers! Drum roll pleaseeee. Today, we would be showing you how to make the perfect omelets you’ve ever tasted.
Yeah, that’s right. You may have tried a few recipes but we can assure you that this one will blow your minds and your taste buds as well. So, let’s get started.
How To Make A Perfect Omelette
Hi there food lovers! Drum roll pleaseeee. Today, we would be showing you how to make the perfect omelettes you've ever tasted.
- 1 tbsp butter
- 1/4 pc onion
- 1/4 pc green bell pepper
- 1/4 pc red bell pepper
- 1/2 cup minced ham
- 4 pcs eggs
- 1/2 cup shredded cheese
- In a cooling pan, add your butter and allow to melt gently. Then, add your chopped onions to the pan. When that is done, you can add your chopped green bell pepper.
- Also, add your chopped red bell pepper as well. Next, add your minced ham and stir gently to combine.
- Stir-fry the mix for a while and set aside. In another cooking pan, add your butter to melt gently.
- After the butter must have melted, add your eggs. Break 4 eggs into a bowl, beat it and add to the pan. As soon as you add it, you can also pour in your fried vegetables.
- Pour the mixed veggies on one side of the egg (watch video to see how). Now, add some shredded cheese on the other part and cover to cook for 3 minutes.
- After three minutes, flip the egg into half and cover the other half (watch video to see how). Once you're certain that the egg is well fried, take it off the heat and serve in a plate.