Honey Butter Garlic Glazed Salmon: Hello there food lovers! Looking for a simple yet delicious delicacy that you can make easily at home for your family and friends? This Honey Butter Garlic Glazed Salmon recipe will not only blow your mind, it will also tickle your taste buds to life.
Honey Butter Garlic Glazed Salmon Recipe
Skinless Salmon Filet
- 1 Tsp Garlic Powder
- 1 Tsp Onion Powder
- 1 Tsp Paprika
- 1 Tsp Italian Seasoning
- 1/2 Tsp Salt
- 1 Tsp Lemon Pepper Seasoning
- 1 Tsp Old Bay Seasoning
- 1 Tbsp Minced Garlic
- 4 Tbsp Unsalted Butter
- 1/4 Cup Honey
- 1 Tbsp Soy Sauce
- Start out with your skinless salmon filet. Take it up and slice it into bite-sized pieces. Now, drizzle some oil on them. Massage the oil into the salmon pieces gently.
- Now, sprinkle 1 Tsp Garlic Powder, 1 Tsp Onion Powder, 1 Tsp Paprika, 1 Tsp Italian Seasoning, 1/2 Tsp Salt,1 Tsp Lemon Pepper Seasoning, 1 Tsp Old Bay Seasoning onto the salmon filet. Also, massage them gently to get the ingredients incorporated.
- In a clean pan on low to medium heat, drizzle some oil and start adding your salmon filet. Fry it for a while before taking off the heat. Repeat this process for the rest. Now, to the remaining oil, add your minced garlic, unsalted butter, honey, and soy sauce.
- Mix everything all up. Let it heat up for a while before adding your salmons back in one by one.
- Scoop some of the seasonings right on top of the salmons to add more flavor. Let it fry for about 3-4 minutes. Your Honey Butter Garlic Glazed Salmon is ready to be served.
YouTube Video Credit:
Whip It Up With Jay