Healthy Avocado Tuna Salad: Hello there beautiful people! Today, we would be showing you how to make this delicious Avocado Tuna Salad recipe. This Avocado Tuna Salad has incredible fresh flavor! Tuna Avocado Salad is loaded with protein. The avocado adds a healthy and highly satisfying creaminess. It’s pretty easy to make and let’s not forget, it contains a lot of vitamins to aid good health and also numerous benefits.
Healthy Avocado Tuna Salad Recipe
Hello there beautiful people! Today, we would be showing you how to make this delicious Avocado Tuna Salad recipe.
AVOCADO TUNA SALAD INGREDIENTS:
- 15 oz (or 3 small cans) tuna in oil, drained & flaked
- 1 English cucumber
- 1 small/med red onion, sliced
- 2 avocados, diced
- 2 Tbsp extra virgin olive oil or sunflower oil
- Juice of 1 medium lemon (about 2 Tbsp
- ¼ cup (1/2 bunch) cilantro, chopped
- 1 tsp sea salt or ¾ tsp table salt
- ⅛ tsp black pepper
- Start by slicing one large cucumber into round pieces. Now, transfer to a large mixing bowl. Next is the avocados. You can use three medium or two large avocados for this recipe – whichever you can get. Slice them up and add them to the bowl.
- Break up your tuna with a fork after draining. Then, add it to the mixing bowl as well. Peel and thinly slice a medium red onion and add them into the bowl. Chop ¼ cup (1/2 bunch) cilantro. Add that to the salad along with 2 tablespoons of fresh lemon juice.
- Finally, add 2 tablespoons of extra virgin oil and a teaspoon of salt. Now, add some fresh black pepper to the mix. Now, toss them together to evenly mix up.
- You can serve this for dinner as a side meal, but it can as well go for a satisfying lunch because it is loaded with protein from the tuna. You can add mayonnaise if you still wish to, but the avocado makes it yummy already and creamy.
YouTube Video Credit: