Barbecue Sauce Recipe: Hello food lovers! So, in today’s tutorial and in the video below, we will be taking a look at how to make Barbecue (bbq) sauce. You can make them at home easily and without stress. Although Barbecue sauce can be made in different ways including Regular version, sweet version, and sweet and spicy.
Easy Barbecue Sauce Recipe
- 2 cup ketchup
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup vinegar
- 1/2 cup of water
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon paprika
- 1 tablespoon chili
- 1 teaspoon Tumeric or dry mustard
- 1 teaspoon ground pepper
- 1 tablespoon onion powder
- 1 tablespoon garlic
- The first thing you're going to need is a saucepan. Add two cups of ketchup to the pan. Add a quarter of a cup of brown sugar into the pan too. Also, add half a cup of vinegar to the pan. Now, add half a cup of water.
- Next, add 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce. Add 1 tablespoon of Paprika. Next, add 1 tablespoon chili powder and 1 tablespoon of onion powder.
- Once that is done, add 1 teaspoon of Tumeric or dry mustard to the mix (you can even use regular mustard). Now, add 1 teaspoon ground pepper and 1 tablespoon garlic powder. After that is done, go ahead and mix it all.
- Now, turn on the heat and boil on medium. Once you see your first boil pop, switch the heater to low and allow it to simmer. Stir while it's simmering. Your Barbecue sauce is ready.
If you want to know how to also make other types of Barbecue sauce, watch the video below to see how to make them.
YouTube Video Credit: