Singapore Noodles Recipe: If you are looking to try out a brand new noodles recipe, then you totally should try this delicious Singapore noodles recipe out. You can garnish it however you like but we can promise that you will love it.
Delicious Singapore Noodles Recipe
- 500g beef
- ½ teaspoon bouillon cube
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon onion powder
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- ½ teaspoon paprika
- ½ teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 2 tablespoon oil
- 2 tablespoon tomato paste
- 1 handful chopped onion
- pepper mix
- 2 bell peppers
- 4-5 atarodo( as preferred)
- Season with ½ teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon thyme
- 1 teaspoon beef/chicken bouillon cube
THE RICE STICKS
- Chao ching rice sticks¾ package quantity used
- In a clean bowl, add your beef (flank steak) and season with salt, garlic powder, onion powder, bouillon cubes, and pepper. Mix them up nicely. In a bowl, add your rice sticks and add some hot water.
- Allow it to soak for 10 minutes and sieve off the water. Blend your scotch bonnet pepper and your bell pepper.
- Now, add some oil to a cooking pan, and then, add your seasoned beef. Stir fry till it's brown and take them off the heat. In the oil that's left, add your onions.
- Then, add your tomato paste. Allow frying for some seconds before adding your blended pepper sauce. Season with some salt, bouillon cubes, thyme, and garlic powder.
- Now, add some water to the mix. Let it cook on low heat for about 8 minutes. Next, add your rice sticks and beef and stir gently to get all the ingredients incorporated. Your food is ready to be served.
YouTube Video Credit: