Okra And Stew Recipe: Salivate no more! This delicious and mouth watering Okra and stew recipe will have you drooling for more. So, today guys, we will be showing you how to make this tasty soup and if you love Okra, then you should totally learn this new recipe.
Delicious Okra And Stew Recipe
Salivate no more! This delicious and mouth watering Okra and stew recipe will have you drooling for more.
- Goat meat
- Seasoning cubes
- Kpomo (cow skin)
- Scotch bonnet pepper
- Red bell pepper
- Palm oil
- Cameroon pepper
- Start by washing your Okra and setting them aside. Also wash your beef and goat meat too. Now, you can choose to cook the goat meat first and start cutting your okra or simply have all your ingredients ready before starting.
- Whichever one you pick is fine. We'll simply show you how we decided to do ours. Now, in a clean pot, add your already washed meat and beef and add some salt. Also add some chopped onions and seasoning cubes. Now, add some water and allow to steam for 5 minutes.
- Add a little water and cook till almost soft. Now, also, in another clean pan, add your washed kpomo and shaki and seasoning them as well.
- Next, blend your red bell pepper and scotch bonnet pepper, with some onions. Blend into a smooth purée. After that is done, heat up some palm oil, then add some chopped onions to the oil. After that, add your pepper mix. Allow to boil for a bit. Add 1/2 seasoning cube to the pepper mix. Cook for 15 minutes. Leave the pot half closed.
- Now, add your cooked meat and stir gently. Also add your meat stock as well and stir. Cook on low heat for 15-20 minutes. Now, chop your okra and pour them into a bowl. Also grate some okra. Now, add some water to clean pot and add some meat stock.
- Now, add your iru and crayfish. Stir gently. Next, add your grated okra. Stir gently till it dissolves in the water and becomes slimy. Add your shrimps and chopped okra.
- Add your pepper and a pinch of salt. Stir together to combine. Cook for 4-5 minutes. Now, serve it on a plate side by side with the garri. Then add your stew on top of the Okra. Your meal is ready to be eaten.
YouTube Video Credits: