Banana Bread Recipe: Guess what foodies?, today we have one of the basic and at the same time universal recipes. Chocolate chip banana bread has long been loved by many people. It turns out very soft, with a bright banana flavor.
So, we would be showing you how to make this delicious recipe. Sit back, grab your writing pad and take a food trip with us.
Chocolate Chip Banana Bread Recipe
- 2 Mixing bowls
- 1 Baking Oven
- Flour 350g
- Sugar 100g
- 1 tbsp Baking soda
- 1/4 tbsp Salt
- 3 Very ripe bananas mashed
- 2 Eggs
- Butter 70g
- Melted and cool Greek yogurt 100g
- 1 tbsp Vanilla extract
- Chocolate chips 100g
- In a bowl, mix flour, sugar, baking soda, and salt.
- In another bowl, knead the bananas with a fork, add the eggs, melted butter, Greek yogurt, and vanilla extract. Mix everything and pour it into a bowl with flour.
- Mix, add chocolate chips, and mix again.
- Pour the dough into a baking dish. Garnish with banana slices and sprinkle with chocolate chips. Bake at 350F/175C for 1 hour.
YouTube Video Credits