Chili Chicken Recipe
Chili Chicken Recipe: Welcome back dear food lovers. Today, we would be taking you on a food journey, somewhere your taste buds would definitely like. Let us show you how to make this chili chicken. Sounds good, let’s get started.
– Boneless chicken (preferably thigh) cut into 1 inch cubes- 300 gms
– Salt- 1/2 tsp
– Crushed Pepper powder- 1/2 tsp
– Cornflour- 2 tbsp
– Maida or All purpose flour- 1 tbsp
– Soy sauce- 1 tsp
– Ginger garlic paste- 1 tsp
– Egg – 1
– Onion petals- 1 small onion
– Green capsicum cubed- 1 medium
– Garlic, chopped- 4-5 cloves
– Green chillies, thin slices- 2 nos
– Spring onion, white portion chopped- 2
– Spring onions, green tops- chopped for garnishing
– Red Chili sauce- 2 tbsp
– Tomato sauce- 2 tbsp
– Soy sauce- 1 tbsp
– Vinegar- 1 tsp
– Cornflour slurry- 1 tbsp cornflour mixed in 2 tbsp of water
– Oil- 2 tbsp
– Salt for seasoning
– Wash and cut the boneless chicken into pieces.
– Marinate with the items indicated. Mix well and set aside for 30 mins.
– Chop the garlic and spring onions and slice the chilies.
– Make petals of one small onion & cubes of one green capsicum
– Deep fry the chicken pieces in a kadhai till golden in color. Remove and set aside
– Take a small wok or kadhai & heat 2 tbsp oil.
– Add the chopped garlic, stir for a few seconds and add the white chopped spring onions.
– Stir it once & add the sliced green chillies. Mix everything well and then add the onion and capsicum petals. Sauté on medium heat for around 2 mins till they are still crisp.
– Now add all the sauces as mix well. Stir fry for 1 min.
– Add the fried chicken pieces and mix well so that the pieces are coated with the sauce.
– Add the cornflour slurry and mix well again. Add little water if required.
– Cook for few mins & garnish with chopped spring onion greens.
Watch Video Below
YouTube Video Credits