Chili Chicken Recipe: Welcome back dear food lovers. Today, we would be taking you on a food journey, somewhere your taste buds would definitely like. Let us show you how to make this chili chicken. Sounds good, let’s get started.
Chili Chicken Recipe
- Boneless chicken (preferably thigh) cut into 1 inch cubes- 300 gms
- Salt- 1/2 tsp
- Crushed Pepper powder- 1/2 tsp
- Cornflour- 2 tbsp
- Maida or All purpose flour- 1 tbsp
- Soy sauce- 1 tsp
- Ginger garlic paste- 1 tsp
- Egg - 1
- Onion petals- 1 small onion
- Green capsicum cubed- 1 medium
- Garlic, chopped- 4-5 cloves
- Green chillies, thin slices- 2 nos
- Spring onion, white portion chopped- 2
- Spring onions, green tops- chopped for garnishing
- Red Chili sauce- 2 tbsp
- Tomato sauce- 2 tbsp
- Soy sauce- 1 tbsp
- Vinegar- 1 tsp
- Cornflour slurry- 1 tbsp cornflour mixed in 2 tbsp of water
- Oil- 2 tbsp
- Salt for seasoning
- Wash and cut the boneless chicken into pieces.
- Marinate with the items indicated. Mix well and set aside for 30 mins.
- Chop the garlic and spring onions and slice the chilies.
- Make petals of one small onion & cubes of one green capsicum
- Deep fry the chicken pieces in a kadhai till golden in color. Remove and set aside
- Take a small wok or kadhai & heat 2 tbsp oil.
- Add the chopped garlic, stir for a few seconds and add the white chopped spring onions
- Stir it once & add the sliced green chillies. Mix everything well and then add the onion and capsicum petals. Sauté on medium heat for around 2 mins till they are still crisp.
- Now add all the sauces as mix well. Stir fry for 1 min. Add the fried chicken pieces and mix well so that the pieces are coated with the sauce.
- Add the cornflour slurry and mix well again. Add little water if required.
- Cook for few mins & garnish with chopped spring onion greens.
YouTube Video Credits