Chicken Sauce Recipe: Hello there food lovers! Today, we would be showing you this detailed recipe on how to make the best and tastiest chicken sauce recipe. For this recipe, you’ll need a few ingredients which you should be able to get easily. This chicken sauce can be eaten with rice.
Chicken Sauce Recipe
Hello there food lovers! Today, we would be showing you this detailed recipe on how to make the best and tastiest chicken sauce recipe.
- 2 cooked chicken breast - (cut into bite-size pieces)
- 6 fresh tomatoes
- 1 onion bulb
- 1/2 tablespoon garlic paste
- 1/2 tablespoon chopped peppers
- 2 tablespoons tomato paste
- 2 cooking spoons of vegetable oil
- 1 tablespoon of all-purpose spice
- 1 green bell pepper
- 1 red bell pepper
- 1 yellow bell pepper
- 1/4 cup of fresh corn
- Spring onions
- 2 carrots
- Salt to taste.
- Start by pouring some oil into an already-heated pan. Now, add your chopped onions to the pan. Stir fry for a few seconds before adding the garlic paste and some fresh pepper. Stir fry again for a few more seconds. Afterward, grab the all-purpose seasoning and add it to the pan.
- Mix well to combine and stir fry for about a minute or so to wake up the spices. Now, add some tomato paste to the pot - this will give it some color and depth of flavor. Stir fry for about 2 minutes until it's crumbly.
- The fresh tomatoes go in next. Mix to combine and allow to simmer gently for about 3-5 minutes. Next, add your carrots along with the fresh corn and cooked chicken. Mix again to combine. Now, add some water or stock to loosen up the sauce and season with some sauce.
- Stir again and cover the pot. Allow it to simmer for 5 minutes on medium heat. Finally, ad the bell peppers and mix to combine. Let it simmer for about 2 minutes. You can now boil your rice and serve it with your vegetables.
YouTube Video Credit: