Chicken & Potato Pottage: Hi food lovers! Today, we will be showing you how to make this special and very addictive chicken and potato pottage. We can assure you that this will be your favorite from now.
Chicken & Potato Pottage
Hi food lovers! Today, we will be showing you how to make this special and very addictive chicken and potato pottage. We can assure you that this will be your favorite from now.
For the vegetable stir fry:
- 2 tablespoons of butter
- 1 small onion (chopped)
- 3-4 cloves of garlic(minced)
- 2 scotch bonnet pepper(chopped)
- 2 carrots
- 1 green bell pepper
- 1 red bell pepper
- Seasoned vegetable stir fry with: ½ teaspoon each of salt, chicken bouillon, and pepper
- Slurry: 1 tablespoon of cornstarch
- In a cooking pot placed on the heat, add your washed chicken wings, then pat them dry. Now, add your salt, garlic, onion powder, bouillon, and, pepper. Add your thyme leaves also to the pot.
- Mix them gently to allow the ingredients to spread evenly. Cover with a cling film and allow to marinate for about 24 hours or about an hour if you don't have the time.
- Start peeling your Irish potatoes. Once that is done, cut into sizeable chops and wash them before placing them in a bowl. Sprinkle some oil over a pan and start frying your marinated chicken wings.
- Once they've been evenly fried, add your potatoes into the bowl and add some water. Now, add some salt and mix together. Cover the pot and cook for 10-15 minutes.
- Start cutting your carrots. Use a crinkle cutter for texture. Also cut and slice your green and red bell pepper into bits. Add some corn starch into a little bowl and add some water. Make it into a paste.
- Now, in a clean frying pan, add some butter (which should melt in no time). Now, add some chopped onions, then, add your garlic and ginger. Add your pounded or chopped bonnet pepper to the mix. Now, add your diced carrots. Next, add your green and red bell peppers. Now, add some salt and your crushed bouillon.
- Take your sauce off the heat and add it to your potato and chicken. Add your cornflour paste to thicken it. Now, stir evenly. Cook for 5 minutes on low heat. Your meal is ready to be served.
YouTube Video Credit: