Chicken Leg Dinner: Hello there foodies, we have a special and delicious recipe for you to try out. This chicken leg dinner is guaranteed to have you drooling for more.
Any portion of chicken can be used for this recipe, just change the cooking time in the oven. Cooking a delicious dinner in a pan, chicken with potatoes, carrots in honey and garlic sauce has never tasted so good. You will definitely like this delicious recipe. Have fun cooking!
Chicken Leg Dinner
Hello there foodies, we have a special and delicious recipe for you to try out. This chicken leg dinner is guaranteed to have you drooling for more.
- 5 chicken legs
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- Black pepper
- 4-5 potatoes
- 12 baby carrots
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp butter
- 1 onion
- 4 large cloves of garlic
- Handful of parsley
- Ovenproof pan
- 90 ml honey
- 100 ml sweet chili sauce
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 3 tbsp soy sauce
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 3/4 tbsp Dijon mustard
- Preheat the oven to 200 ° C
- Cook for 25-35 minutes at 200 ° C, top / bottom heat
- 1 cucumber
- 100g salad (I also recommend adding basil)
- 125g mozzarella
- 1 avocado
- 200g cherry tomatoes
- Juice of 1/3 lemon
- Salt to taste
- Black pepper
- olive oil
- Start by placing your chicken on a flat surface. Now season with 1 tablespoon of oregano, add some salt. Also add some black pepper. Rub the spices in well. Turn the chicken over to the other side and season as well with oregano, salt and black pepper.
- Place them in a plate and leave to marinate for about 10 minutes. Start peeling your potatoes. You can use about 4-5 if you want.
- Wash and cut your carrots into smaller sizes. Place them in a small bowl and set aside too. Now, preheat an oven proof pan and add 2 tablespoon of olive oil to the pan.
- Add 1 tablespoon of butter to the pan too and allow it to melt gently. Start frying the chicken thighs until they're golden brown over high heat. This can take about 5 minutes or so.
- Chop your onions and set aside. Also chop the potatoes into cube sizes. Now, turn the chicken over and fry the other side until golden brown too.
- Fry the onions, medium/high heat. Fry for about 2-3 minutes. Next, add in your chopped potatoes. Also add your carrots, add some salt and stir to combine.
- Fry over medium to high heat for about 8 minutes. Crush 4 large garlic cloves and then gently chop them into bits. Set them aside and chop your parsley.
- Squeeze out 2 tablespoons of lemon juice. Set that aside too.
- To make the sauce ingredients:Now, in a pan, add 90ml of honey. Next, add 1/3 cup of sweet chili sauce.
- Add 3 tablespoon of soy sauce to the sweet chili sauce. Now, add the lemon juice. Next, add 3/4 tablespoon of dijon mustard. Mix the sauce ingredients together.
- Don't forget to stir the potatoes and carrot every 2 minutes. After 8 minutes, add parsley and garlic and cook for 2 minutes. Stir to combine.
- Bring the sauce to a simmer and cook for 2 minutes. Now, add your chicken thighs. Now, pour the sauce all over the chicken thighs.
- Preheat the oven to 200 degrees and bake for 25-35 minutes. Top/bottom heat. While the chicken and potatoes are cooking, let's make a salad.
- Wash and slice your cucumber. Place in a bowl and set aside. Now, chop your lettuce. You can also use or add basil if you want.
- Next, chop 1/2 cup of mozzarella. Next, slice the avocado. Remove the skin and place them in the bowl. Slice the tomato and place them in the bowl too.
- Squeeze 1/3 lemon into the bowl. Add salt to taste. Add some black pepper. Sprinkle some olive oil on the salad.
- Bring out the chicken and let it cool for a bit. Serve and enjoy.
YouTube Video Credits