Beef And Vegetable Sauce: Hi there food lovers, today we would be showing you how to make this special beef and vegetable sauce with white rice.
Beef And Vegetable Sauce With White Rice
Hi there food lovers, today we would be showing you how to make this special beef and vegetable sauce with white rice.
- 1 Rice Cooker
To Season & Marinade Our Meat
- Meat of your choice, we're using Beef Chuck Round Steak
- 2tbsp - Ginger
- 1tbsp - Garlic
- 2tbsp - Cornstarch
- 2-4tbsp - Honey, depending on your taste
- 2tbsp - Oyster Sauce
- 4tbsp - Soy Sauce
- 1tbsp - Sesame Oil
- Salt - to taste
- Bell peppers
- 2 - Carrots
- 4 - Scallions
- 1 - Large Red Onion
- Ginger - About a thumb Size
- 2 - Garlic Cloves
- 1- Habanero Pepper (Optional)
- All Purpose Seasoning - to taste
- Coconut Oil or oil of your choice
To Cook Rice
- 3cups - Jasmine Rice
- 3 1/2cups - Water
- 1tsp - Coconut Oil or oil of your choice
- Salt - to taste.
- Start by washing your beef and then, slice thinly, as seen in the video below. Place the beef in a bowl and add baking soda. Soak for about five minutes. This will help tenderize the meat.
- Now, wash out your meat and sieve it. Rinse it as many times as you wish and place in a clean bowl. Now, let's season the beef. Add some salt.
- Next, add your grated ginger and garlic. If you have the powdered ones you can use them. Add some corn starch to the beef.
- Add some honey to the beef. Add some oyster sauce to the mixture as well. Now, add some soy sauce and some sesame oil to conclude it.
- Mix them all up and allow it to marinate for about 15 to 20 minutes. Make sure that you cover up the bowl to marinate well.
- While the beef is marinating, its time to slice up your red, yellow, green and orange bell peppers. Also, we would be cutting our carrots, onions and spring onions.
- Cut the vegetables and set them aside. Now, chop your ginger, garlic and habanero pepper. Also, get your cauliflower and broccoli.
- In a rice cooker, add your rice, then add some salt and your chopped onions. Next, add coconut oil. Cover the pot and allow to cook.
- Let's make our thickener:In a bowl, add some oyster sauce, soy sauce, water, and some cornstarch. Stir everything together and set it aside. In a clean pan, add some coconut oil.
- Now, add your cauliflower and broccoli. Now, add your all-purpose seasoning. Stir and add a little bit of water to cook it for a bit. Stir fry for about a minute. Take it off the heat.
- Now, add some more coconut oil to the pan. Start frying your beef. Stir fry until golden brown. Take off the heat and set aside. Check on your rice and set it aside if its ready.
- Now, add some coconut oil and add your ginger, garlic and habanero pepper. Now, add your chopped carrots. Add your red, yellow, green and orange bell pepper. Also add your chopped onions.
- Stir well to combine and add your all-purpose seasoning. Stir once more. Now, add your cauliflower and broccoli. Stir once more. Now, add your fried meat to the mixture. Add some of the meat broth.
- Allow to cook for a bit and add some sesame oil. Also, add your spring onions. Stir and serve with your boiled rice. Enjoy.
YouTube Vide Credits