Watermelon Ginger And Lime juice: Hi there food lovers, welcome to another step by step food tutorial. Today, we would be showing you how to make watermelon ginger and lime juice.
This recipe is not only easy but its also healthy and in no time, it could easily be your favorite juice to make. With only a few ingredients, you’re all set.
Watermelon Ginger And Lime juice
- 1 whole watermelon
- juice of 3 limes
- 1/2 thumb size ginger peeled
- 250 ml water (optional)
- Start out washing your fruits. Also wash and peel your ginger. After peeling your ginger, cut it into small sizes and place them in your blender.
- Now, wash and cut your lime. Squeeze the juice into the blender too. Now, wash your watermelon if you haven't already done so.
- After washing, cut them into two equal parts and then, into smaller slices. Slice the back away and try to remove as many seeds from the water melon as possible before adding them into the blender.
- Slowly blend it all up to make room for the rest of the watermelons. Once the first batch is well blended, you can sieve it into a clean jar.
- Blend the rest of the watermelons, lime and ginger until there isn't any left to blend. Sieve too as you did with with the first batch, into the jar.
- You can leave the foamy substance on top of your juice or you can also skim it off and have your juice like that. Whichever you prefer.
- You can serve your refreshing fruit juice with some ice or leave it in the fridge to get chilled before serving.
Watermelon is sweeter when very ripened, and may not require additional sweetening, however, the recipe allows for additional sweetener to your preference.
YouTube Video Credits