Sex On The Beach Cocktail Recipe: For all those seeking to have an idea of how to make a Sex on the Beach – the perfect summer cocktail, we have this tutorial for you. The sweetness from the peach liqueur combined with the tartness from the cranberry juice makes for a refreshing beverage. So, let’s get started.
Sex On The Beach Cocktail Recipe
- 45mL Vodka
- 15mL Peach Liqueur
- 45mL Fresh Orange Juice
- 45mL Fresh Cranberry Juice
- Start out with your hurricane glass, place the glass on the table and fill it up with ice. You can get some ice from the freezer. If you don't have ice, well you can still make the cocktail, but it tastes and feels better with ice.
- So, definitely get some ice if you know that you are going to make some cocktails.Next up, add 45ml pf vodka. You can pick any vodka of your choice. After adding your vodka, add your Peach Liqueur to the glass.
- Measure out 15ml of the Peach Liqueur. Now, add 45ml of orange juice. Always measure before filling it out. You can add some more ice if you want or if you feel like the ice is melting out. Now, let's add 45ml of Cranberry juice.
- Now, we are going to add a garnish to it, using a skewered maraschino cherry and orange slice. Cut the orange into two and lay one part on the slicing table, then cut out a little piece (as indicated in the video).
- Now, take out a maraschino cherry and skewer it through to the orange slice and add it to your cocktail. There you have it, your Sex On The Beach Cocktail is ready!
- Here's a quick run down of the procedure:1. Fill your cocktail glass with ice
- 2. Add all the ingredients
- 3. Garnish with a skewered maraschino cherry and orange slice.
YouTube Video Credit:
Steve the Bartender