Home Made Watermelon Mojito: During those hot summer days, you know those ones where your throat can’t seem to get enough liquids. Yup, want a watermelon mojito?
We bet you do. Why not learn this recipe so you can make it for your friends this summer? This refreshing homemade watermelon juice is non alcoholic and you can share it with your family. Let us know in the comments how this recipe came out for you.
Refreshing Home Made Watermelon Mojito
During those hot summer days, you know those ones where your throat can't seem to get enough liquids. Yup, want a watermelon mojito?
- 1 Mixing bowl
- 1 Stirring spoon
- 1 Serving Glass Cup
- 1/2 Yellow lemon
- Watermelon 15-20 cubes
- Fresh mint 14-15 leaves
- 2 tbsp Sugar
- 1/2 glass Ice cube
- 2 Slices Fresh lime
- 2-3 Leaves Fresh mint leaves
- 1/3 Glass Club soda
- Start out by washing everything you'd need for this recipe. The lemons, watermelon etc. Then roll your lemon a bit to get it softened up.
- Once that is done, slice your lemon into two, place one half away while you slice the other half into smaller buts and place them a clean mixing bowl.
- Chop the next part of the lemon and also add them to the mixing bowl as well. Chop your watermelons into cube sizes. Now, add about half of the watermelon to the mixing bowl.
- Pluck some freshly washed mint leaves. Add the fresh mint leaves to the mixing bowl. Next, add 2 tablespoon of sugar to the mix. Muddle them all up until they're crushed.
- Get a clean glass cup and add some ice cubes first. You can add the ice to half of the glass cup. Add two fresh lime slices to the slides of the glass.
- Now, add 2-3 fresh mint leaves. Now, add the watermelon mixture to the glass. Add a few cubes of watermelon to the glass. Add1/3 cup of club soda to the glass as well.
- Watch as the ingredients delectably rise to the surface. Now, stir to mix them all up. Now, add a slice of watermelon and lemon to the tip as garnish.
YouTube Video Credits: