Refreshing & Healthy Cinnamon Tea For Weight Loss
Cinnamon Tea For Weight Loss: The best way to take off some weight would be probably to start drinking healthy weight loss liquids.
Eating cinnamon and honey for weight loss is one of the most common natural remedies used to lose those extra pounds.
As much as you should take this recipe to heart, it is not a doctor’s prescription and you should do so at your own discretion.
This weight loss tea should be taken on empty stomach in the morning and at bed time. Cinnamon is a highly delicious spice. It has been known for its medicinal properties for thousands of years.
In this video we have shown a simple recipe for Cinnamon Tea. With a spicy flavor and wonderful aroma, it leaves your mind refreshed.
You can enjoy this tea warm or cold. Store cinnamon tea in refrigerator to enjoy as cold beverage.
Some Health Benefits of Cinnamon Tea:
1. Lose 5kg weight per month. Lose weight fast.
2. Cinnamon tea contains lots of antioxidants, which helps to keep you healthy.
3. Cinnamon contains heart-healthy compounds that may decrease inflammation and raise levels of HDL (good) cholesterol.
It may also reduce your blood pressure and triglyceride and LDL (bad) cholesterol levels.
4. Cinnamon may help reduce your blood sugar levels and insulin resistance, thereby increasing insulin’s effectiveness.
5. Drinking cinnamon tea may help you lose body fat.
6. Cinnamon tea may help fight off bacteria, fungi, and mold.
7. Cinnamon helps to freshen your breath and prevent tooth decay.
8. Cinnamon tea may help alleviate painful menstrual cramps and PMS symptoms.
Place a pot over the heat. Next, add 4 cups of water. Bring the water to a boil and add one inch of ginger.
Add one cinnamon stick to the boiling water. Boil for 6-8 minutes.
Once the water is ready, you’ll notice that it has turned brown. This is because of the cinnamon flavor. Turn off the heat.
Cover the pot and allow to cool down. Now, add 1/2 tablespoon of honey to a clean cup. Place a sieve over the cup and pour in your cinnamon tea.
Stir gently to mix up well. Serve with lemon if you wish.
Watch Video Below
YouTube Video Credits
GST Kitchen – Recipes for Happiness