How To Make Ginger Shots: Ginger shots are super easy to make, strong, and a great immunity booster. When it comes to ginger, it hosts a handful of benefits, and it’s definitely healthy. Ginger shot benefits range from providing powerful wellness support to soothing everyday digestive distress. A ginger shot could help to soothe an upset stomach, counter occasional bouts of everyday nausea, and support balanced metabolism from day to day. Let’s take you through the process of making this healthy recipe.
How To Make Ginger Shots
- Start by washing your ginger under running water to get rid of the dirt. Scrub the ginger and wash it properly.
- After washing them well, place them inside the juicer and start juicing. You will notice that the ginger juice will start to escape through, slowly.
- As you keep juicing, you can gather the ginger pulp to make ginger tea sometime.
- After you're done with the process, you can pour your ginger juice into a glass or jug and cover it.
Benefits of consuming ginger:
- Soothes Upset Stomachs & Aids Digestion
- Boosts Your Immune System
- Fights Infection
- Helps Your Body Recover Faster Post-Workout
- Regulates Blood Sugar
Ginger has been used for thousands of years as a remedy for diverse health issues. Ginger is effective at fighting digestive troubles, nausea, and even the common cold and flu. Ginger boosts the immune system by breaking down toxic substances in the body’s organs. Fresh ginger should be stored unpeeled in the refrigerator. It can be stored for up to 3 to 4 weeks.
What does a ginger shot do for you?
Ginger shot benefits are numerous, but our favorites include calming an upset stomach. Ginger contains an active substance called gingerol, full of antioxidants and helpful for everyday digestive support.