How To Make Dalgona Coffee: Hello there food lovers! Today, we would be showing you how to make this delicious Dalgona coffee/ frothy coffee. This coffee is really a great way to show your love for your loved ones. I mean if whisking coffee for 10 minutes for your sister/brother isn’t love, then I don’t know what is.
How To Make Dalgona Coffee / Frothy Coffee
- Nescafe Black Coffee (Or any black coffee)
- Warm or hot water
- This recipe uses 1:1:1 ratio of all ingredients, so be watchful. Start out by measuring sugar into the measuring cup. Measure out 4 tablespoons of sugar. Also, measure out 4 tablespoons of black coffee. After that is done, add 4 tablespoons of water.
- Don't forget that you should be using hot or warm water so that the sugar can dissolve easily and faster. Stir until you don't see any lumps. After stirring, use an electric whisker to mix it all up.
- You can also mix it manually using your hands, but that would take a lot of energy. It would also be tiring and time-consuming. Whisk until it starts getting thicker, you'd notice this.
- Whisk until it starts to get lighter and creamier. Keep whisking. After about 4 minutes, you'd notice that it's as thick as butter. You have achieved the perfect consistency now.
- Pour some milk over ice in a cup. Once that is done, scoop some Dalgona coffee onto your milk. If you are making this coffee for a lot of people, then you should use more of the ingredients.
- Now, spread the coffee cream all over the cup and serve.
The Happy Noona