Chapman Drink: Hi food lovers, So today, we will be taking you through the easiest process to making your very own smooth and tasty Chapman drink. A Chapman is a non-alcoholic drink, usually red in color. It is often referred to as a non-alcoholic punch. It is traditionally made with a mix of Fanta, Sprite, Cucumber, Lemon, Grenadine and Angostura bitters and served in a large mug with ice and a few slices of cucumber.
Chapman is a delicious mocktail that is fast becoming a favorite in Nigeria. The Angostura Aromatic Bitters used is said to contain significant health benefits including increased blood circulation to acting as a diuretic (increase the amount of salt and water that is expelled from the body through urine). So, if it’s healthy, you should take it.
How To Make Chapman Drink
- Angostura Aromatic Bitters
- Grenadine syrup
- Cucumber Slices
- In a large jug, add your already sliced cucumbers into it. Now, add two sliced medium limes to the jug too. Add 3 cups of Sprite drink, which approximates 2 bottles of Sprite drink.
- Also, add 2 cups of Fanta, which approximates 2 bottles of Fanta drink. Add half cup of Grenadine syrup into the jug. Next, add 1 tablespoon of Aromatic bitters to the mixture.
- You can stir now to evenly mix the ingredients. Your drink is ready to be served. Add some ice in a glass cup and pour some Chapman into it.
- You can now add a slice of cucumber by the side of the glass. Bon appétit!
YouTube Video Credit: