Classic Margarita Cocktail Recipe
Margarita Cocktail Recipe: HI there cocktail lovers! We sure hope that you have been having a great day? Today, we would be showing you how to make the classic Margarita cocktail recipe.
The classic Margarita dates back to the 1930s. Made well, and you’ll be coming back for more. Stick with the original recipe for the first time then tweak the measurements to suit your palate; whether it be a little heavier on the tequila or lessening the Cointreau for a a less-sweet, tart Margarita.
– 45mL Tequila
– 22.5mL Cointreau (or Triple Sec)
– 22.5mL Fresh Lime Juice
HOW TO MIX:
1. Moisten the rim of your glass with a piece of citrus
2. Rim the glass with salt (if preferred)
3. Add all the ingredients to your cocktail shaker
4. Shake & double strain into a chilled cocktail glass
5. Garnish with a lime wheel or wedge.
Watch Video Below:
Steve The Bartender