Belly Fat Burner Drink: Hi there food lovers. You may have thought about losing weight, but maybe you still haven’t found the perfect way to do that yet. The good news is that this ginger and lemon drink is guaranteed to take away that belly fat in little time. Want to get snatched once more and trash 10 kg in 2 weeks? Let’s get started.
Belly Fat Burner Drink
- Cinnamon stick
- Start out by properly washing your fruits. You will need to wash them well because we'll be using the back of the pineapple and other fruits too. You can roll the lemons on the chopping board nicely to get them soft and supple. Cut the lemons into halves and squeeze out the juices. Set it aside. Now, chop the lemons into round shapes and set them aside too in a plate or bowl.
- Next, slice the ginger (with the skin intact). Dice them up nicely and set aside. We'll be using them like that. That's why it is advised to wash them properly before this process.
- Take your pineapple and also slice away the back. Now, chop the pineapple back into bits and set aside too. As for the pineapple itself, chop them into small pieces and set in a bowl.
- Now, after all that is done, add about 2 liters of water into a pot. Now, add your lemon slices, ginger, and your pineapple back. Also, add your cinnamon stick as well. If you do not have the cinnamon stick, you can use your cinnamon powder as well. Now, cover and cook for 30 minutes.
- While that is cooking, juice your pineapple or blend it to a smooth paste and use a sieve to strain it if you don't have a juicer. After 30 minutes, take your pot off the heat and let it cool off for about 10-20 minutes. Now, sieve it to get the juice. Add the lemon juice that was sieved earlier and the pineapple juice as well.
- Stir gently. Although the pineapple juice can serve as a sweetener, you can also add some honey if you want. For best result, drink this one hour before your first meal. You can add half a spoon of hot pepper to the juice if you wish. This will help speed up the rate of your metabolism to induce weight loss.
YouTube Video Credit:
The Joyful Cook